Thursday, December 19, 2013

TRIPP dress Review & First day of Winter Break

Hey guys! first official day of winter break! I woke up late and went to go see The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug with my bestie! It was AWESOME!!!! I definitely cant wait to see the next one! Anyways a few of my orders came in today and so I decided to do a review on one of them! I'll try and do a review a day! Plus I just ordered something from my favorite website besides Drop Dead, Dolls Kill! I absolutely love the Doll Mercy line they have! Plus their $5 sale is totally worth it haha.

Anyways my review for today is the TRIPP dress I bought from Urban Outfitters when they had their 50% sale! ( totally worth the wait) The dress was originally $75 but at urbans it was 50% off the 50% that it was already on so I got the dress for $15 and free shipping! ( total score for me!)









 Its super comfortable and looks absolutely adorable! I really love the material and the softness of it! I highly recommend this dress for everyone and plus TRIPP is one of my favorite brands to buy from hehe. I give this a 10/10 batastic stars! :)

Until next time guys!
-Love Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment