Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Drop Dead Jersey Review

I came home to find some brand new packages in the mail yesterday! YAY! So today I'm doing a review on my new drop dead Jersey.




So I had ordered the Drop Dead Girl's Jersey in Pipsqueak Small because they were sold out of my size but I think it still works haha :P. I also ordered the boxers because they were just too cute and I couldn't resist. 

I really really love the jersey cuz its such a cute crop top! haha Drop Dead will always be my favorite brand to buy from haha. Even though its really pricey its always worth it! I absolutely adore the jersey! It really is comfortable and is great for the summer! My order also came with a free Christmas card from Drop Dead and a postcard with pictures of both Oli and Hannah ( I love Hannah so much she is so cute!) Also it came with stickers( yay!) 

I give this a 10/10 batastic stars for rocking so much! Until Next time my lovelies <3
~Happy New Years ~

No comments:

Post a Comment