Monday, December 9, 2013

Ideationoxnecklaces Review

Hey guys since my tests were canceled today and tomorrow I have no test annnndddd I got some new stuff in the mail I decided to make a review! HOORAY!

Anyways I had ordered a necklace from the website: http://ideationoxnecklaces.webs.com/
And I absolutely adored it! This website has so many awesome adorable necklaces! I especially loved that she had a huge selection to chose from in the Studio Ghibli themed stuff and Gamer stuff! I had ordered a Laputa Necklace( I absolutely love studio ghibli movies and stuff).







As you can tell from the smile on my face I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! This was totally a great buy! Especially for any one who is a Ghibli Fan!  I highly recommend buying from her! The shipping was super fast, purchasing was super easy, and the product was altogether soooo cute!

I give this 10/10 batastic stars hehe

Have a great day guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment