Saturday, December 7, 2013

Saturday Mail Day! Creepers!

Saturday= a day of peace and "studying" aka just watching a bunch of tv shows and putting off homework until Sunday. Anyways today is an amazing day.... because not only did it rain (I LOVE RAIN) but my parents put up all the christmas decorations and tree!! hehe Also a bunch of packages and stuff I ordered came in the mail...including my long awaited pair of CREEPERS!
I absolutely have been dying for a pair of these! They are so cute and comfortable! I cant wait to break them in and wear cute outfits with them! Winter break is the perfect time to break these babies in! 
Speaking of which.. crap my finals are on the 16th... I HAVE A WHOLE SEMESTER'S WORTH OF CLASSES I HAVE TO CRAM INTO MY HEAD... ARRGGHHHH
I'll do reviews and post pictures of the other packages and stuff I've ordered probably after finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment