Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sunday Study & Storenvy+ Discount Code

I don't think I can be posting a lot due to finals coming up but I just felt like posting a little bit tonight since... I DON'T WANT TO STUDY FOR MY TEST TOMORROW AHAHAHA
(me making a weird face cuz studying is so bleehhh)


Recently I opened up a Storenvy because honestly I'm cleaning out my closet and there is a whole bunch of stuff that I don't want or just don't fit in anymore. A lot of the stuff I've never even worn! So please feel free to check it out here: http://ghostgirl0x0clothing.storenvy.com/ It'd be doing me a huge favor guys!
BTW as a special gift to all of my lovely followers and stuff I made a 20% discount code! Just enter: FRST20 when you check out and tadaa! :)

So yeah thanks a lot guys and hopefully I'll be able to post again soon! Lots of Love<3

No comments:

Post a Comment