Thursday, December 26, 2013

The Day After Christmas and other news.

Christmas was.... not as special as I expected it to be. I honestly would have preferred to spend it with my best friends but alas I could not. Anyways I've been getting the most amazing gifts from myself haha yup thats right. I buy myself christmas gifts haha. I've literally spent almost all my christmas money shopping online already! (oh dear) I seriously can't help myself haha I have way too much clothes and I've decided that I'll start selling more dresses and stuff that I dont want possible even sell a lot of my Drop Dead stuff that I dont want anymore. Its just that no one has really been interested in any of the stuff that I have on my storenvy so I don't even know if I should put more stuff up.

Anyways I'll get to reviewing more stuff when I can find more time and more of my packages arrive in the mail. I've just been a little stressed lately and trying to get my life together. But thanks for sticking around and reading this stuff. xx Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment