Sunday, April 27, 2014

Spring Break

Hey! So I've been on spring break for about a week and a few days now and decided to blog haha. Lately all i've been using this blog for was promoting the stuff I sell on ebay cuz I needed to get rid of a lot of clothes that I no longer needed. Anywho my spring break has been quite..peaceful haha. I've decided to take up working out and doing yoga again because summer is coming up and gotta be fit! I've been having movie marathons and just staying up late though I should be studying for exams and finals that are happening when I come back (UGH). But Yeah I just wanted to make a post before my spring break was completely over. I have only 2 more days left :(

                                                                      sad face

No comments:

Post a Comment